1. Grounds for gathering, processing, usage and storage of personal data
All personal data is dealt with in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), EU Regulation No. 2016/679. International Holdings will collect and process your personal data only on legitimate grounds.
Personal data referred to us with your consent may be collected, processed, used or stored due to:
- filling out an online application on the website;
- communication in any form with a representative of our company (written and/or oral);
- conclusion of a contract with our company.
2. Personal data: collection, processing, storage
Personal data means any information that allows to identify you
Personal data may include:
- Your name, surname, nationality, date of birth, residential address, contacts (phone number, e-mail address and other contact information);
- passport, birth certificate, ID-card and other identity documents;
- bank statements and details, bank card numbers and other financial information;
- information and / or documents directly or indirectly related to your business;
- your biographical information;
- any information obtained from you during our communication, including recommendations, wishes and preferences that you have posted on social networks, left by phone call, sent by mail or e-mail;
- information about the services provided to you, or which you are interested in while communicating with us or using our resources;
- data from resources and services such as Yandex.Metrica, Yandex.Direct, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager and other services which collect analytical information;
- information that may be collected during the usage of our web resources (IP address, type of operating system, browser type, URL, sections and data that you are interested in and view on our website, as well as your actions on the website, including the number of clicks, scrolling, hovering, date and time of these actions, duration of the website usage, page transitions, etc.
Personal data may be collected in the following ways:
- when you visit our website, register on it, communicate with us, purchase services, fill out forms and questionnaires, subscribe to our newsletter;
- when you communicate with us by phone call, e-mail or other means of electronic and written communication;
- at a personal meeting with our representatives.
Please note that we may request additional necessary information in order to fulfil our commitments and ensure mutual settlements, irrespective of the communication option.
Personal data received from you is used:
- to create and manage your personal profile;
- to confirm your identity;
- to ensure the proper maintenance and security of our website;
- to inform you about our services, changes, news and other updates;
- to improve quality of our services;
- to optimize website in accordance with your interests and wishes;
- to comply with the legislation and our commitments.
We process your personal data solely on the basis of your consent. You are always entitled to withdraw your consent to the personal data processing by sending your request to delete your personal data to: [email protected]
You are the sole owner of your personal data.
You have the right:
- to send the request to provide you with all stored personal data;
- to request the removal of your personal data;
- to request to correct or change your personal data;
- to send the request to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- to request the transfer of your personal data to a third party at your discretion, if necessary;
- to have your personal data processed fairly and in transparent way;
- to object to the processing (use) of your personal data;
- to withdraw your consent to the use of personal data.
If you have any questions or need to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, you are welcome to contact us directly.
CONTACTS OF INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS
Personal data storage
Your personal data will be stored as long as we conduct business, commercial, partnership relations, and communicate with you, as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, and only on legal basis.
We do not store your personal data longer than necessary and / or as required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If the collected personal data is no longer used at any time due to lack of necessity, it is immediately deleted.
In some cases, in order to comply with legal, financial and other obligations, to prepare reports and, if necessary, to ensure compliance with our rights and agreements, we may store your personal data for a longer time. We will store all technical information (which does not contain any personal data) about your visits to our website indefinitely (until you request it to be deleted).
3. Transfers of personal data to third parties
We may transfer your personal data only when it is necessary to fulfill our obligations to you. Your personal data may be transferred to the following third parties which are providing you with the additional and/or related services:
- any of our foreign representative offices;
- legal entities and consultants;
- our local and foreign agents and partners;
- state immigration services;
- developers, real estate agencies and property owners.
- prevention of illegal activities;
- assistance to state law enforcement agencies;
- enforcement of our agreements;
- ensuring protection of ourselves, our rights and safety from any third-party claims and / or charges;
- ensuring protection of our customers, partners, staff and others.
We are entitled to dispute requests and / or the public authorities’ demands on transfer of your personal data if we consider them illegal and / or exceeding of authority, but we do not guarantee contesting of each such request and / or demand.
During our communication and interaction, we may also transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Union. Your personal data security and privacy will be ensured and guaranteed by similar security standards in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), although these countries do not have the same data protection laws as the EU.
4. Cookies Policy
Cookies – are files that are used to collect and analyze information related to your actions on the website. Cookies are downloaded and stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone or other electronic devices) when you visit our website. Cookies provide us with a full understanding of your needs and interests, and help provide quality services based on the analysis of the results obtained from processing these data. Using cookies, we can evaluate how effectively we provide our services.
Performance cookies allow us to track traffic on our websites and improve their performance based on data about what actions visitors take on web pages. All information that these files collect is consolidated and therefore anonymous. If you do not consent to the use of these cookies, we will not know when you visited our website and we will not be able to track your actions.
We mainly use following cookies:
• _gat_UA_ UA-83589234-1
In addition to cookies, we use technologies such as: web beacons, pixel tags, etc.
You may use the standard browser settings (most browsers allow you to manage сookies) to disable aforementioned technologies and tools, if you are against collecting information via them.
Our actions are aimed at providing the most relevant information in order to most effectively inform visitors of our website. However, at the same time, all information posted on this website cannot be regarded as a full or partial consultation, as it is published for informational purposes only.
Our company makes no warranties and does not bear any responsibility for any possible irrelevant or incomplete information on the website, including any possible errors or inaccuracies, as well as for any possible damage or loss that could arise due to the use of information on this website.
The website content may be edited or updated without any prior notice. Despite updating the material on the website, it cannot be used as a recommendation or consultation under any circumstances. Therefore, in case of any questions, we recommend you to contact our specialists in any convenient way.
We hereby inform you that all content on this website is copyright protected and is the intellectual property of International Holdings. All contents of the website may be used by you for informational purposes only. No part of this website can be used for other purposes or reproduced without prior written permission from International Holdings.
By using this website, you agree to all the provisions of this Disclaimer.